Timeline is indeed the biggest change that has happened to Facebook as said by Mark ZukerBerg(not sure if its spelled right:) Anyways, timeline has been along for while, some people seem to enjoy it by utilising it in some way while others are still annoyed of its interface or whatever concerns them. Out of those annoyances is the ‘two column’ view. Which basically shows more of your ‘facebooking’ (activities, polls etc,) in a aligned manner. People with small monitors seem to be troubled with it.
Accessing Facebook Timeline in Single column
- Download and Install Social Fixer for your browser
- Now, login to your Facebook account
- Click on the Next button on every window.(settings can be changed later).
- You’ll notice a wrench icon on the left side of your profile picture, click on that icon and select Social Fixer Options.
- Go to Timeline tab and check the option Display Posts in Single Column box.
- After this Save settings and Refresh your page to see the changes.
- Tabbed News Feed
- Advance Feed Filters
- Hide posts you have already read
- Themes (aka skins)
- Automatically removes Recent Activity from your profile
- Enlarge thumbnails on hover
- Highlight new comments
- Quick links to your pages and events
- Friend tracker- Notifications of Un-friend
- Automatically retrieve older posts
- And more..